30-minute Facebook Page Set-Up Guide
Let’s face it: we all need social media. Though it might not be essential for humans to stay alive, it certainly is for their businesses. Interacting with consumers through digital channels like social media is an important marketing strategy for small businesses. Social media helps you build awareness, increase your customer base and connect with current customers. Social media offers so many benefits and opportunities for your brand and the best part is it won’t cost an arm and a leg!
Get ready because we are about to show you just how easy it is to get your business onto Facebook.
- Log into your Facebook Account. Next click on Pages, in the menu bar. Now hit Create a Page and you’re ready to roll.
- Select one of the six classifications for your page. Then fill in your business name, contact information and click Continue.
- Begin typing out the category your business best fits into and select one from the drop-down menu. Your category makes it easier for people to find you!
- It’s time to write your description. This is your chance to make your business shine. Use keywords relevant to your business and tell people who you are and what you do.
- Add your website link and click Continue.
- Upload a profile picture and cover photo. Remember, stay on brand and add a clear high quality logo image.
You are all done! Welcome to Facebook’s online community! Your brand now has access to over 2.85 billion users!
Your next step will be to create some posts to attract people to your page. For more tips on how to do this, follow us on Facebook, or for a custom strategy and plan, let us work with you to build your brand online. Contact us for more information.